(Custom speaking engagements range from 20 minutes for individual segments to complete series of 2 days)
Communicate When No One is Listening: Mastering the art of effectively exchanging information and ideas
Our world is changing as fast as we can turn pages in a book. The inseparable bond formed by Information and Communication is what we use to keep up with these changes, while creating an atmosphere of intellectual and economic growth. Marvell tells of the importance of connecting Information and Communication to enhance our lives.
What will be covered?
- Interpersonal relations
- Change and the shifting paradigms
- Family matters
- At the office
- Using stories to make your point
- Confidently giving the speech you always dreaded
- Overcoming the dysfunctional communicator
- Communicating reality
- Perception rule in communication
- Facing the fear
- What is your style
- Organizing your thoughts with Mind Maps
© Copyright February 20, 2011 by Marvell Lawson
If you appreciate our site or find it intresting show us by a small donation.